Payments between May 2nd and May 16th will go to filers who chose to receive their payments by direct deposit. Paper checks will be mailed started May 16th and continue through July 11th.
In addition, here’s some other information on the Economic Stimulus Payment:
- IRS Economic Stimulus Payment Information Center
- AARP’s Q & A concerning the payment
- Reuters news article explaining the payment
- An answer to the question, “Is the Economic Stimulus Payment taxable?”
- The Top5 Uses for the payment, from NuWire Investor