The Chelmsford Cultural Council‘s 14th Annual Chelmsford Photography Contest at the Chelmsford Center for the Arts (CCA) will be on display during Winterfest, Saturday & Sunday, February 6-7, 2010.
Applications are due by Friday, Jan 29th, 2010, and can be dropped off at the library. Application forms are available at the Reference Desk and also on the Cultural Council’s website in both pdf format [pdf] and as a Word document [doc].
- Three categories: Professional, Amateur, Student (through High School)
- Each person limited to three (3) entries
- Black & white or color photos accepted
- Each photograph (excluding the mat board frame), must have one dimension of at least 8 inches (ex: 6×9, 8X10, etc.)
- All prints should be framed with a paper mat frame or dry mounted onto a mat board. No wood or metal frames!
- Only photos taken after January 1, 2009 are eligible
- Photos will be judged on composition, general appeal, and technical merit
- All entries must be received by Friday, January 29, 2010
- No late entries will be accepted, no exceptions
- Limit of one prize per contestant
- Entrants must be residents of Chelmsford
- All entries will be displayed at the Chelmsford Center for the Arts (CCA) during Winterfest on Saturday and Sunday (February 6-7, 2010) and will remain up through February 13th. Photos may be picked up after February 18th at the Community Services Office of the Chelmsford
- Winning photos may be published in the local newspaper and/or displayed at the library
- Cash Prizes awarded in each category: $100, $75 & $50
Brought to you by the Chelmsford Cultural Council, your local chapter of the Massachusetts Cultural Council. For more information, visit ChelmsfordCulturalCouncil.com or contact Bruce Magnuson at email@example.com or 978-251-1229.
The winning photos from the 2009 contest are picture above – see the complete list of winners.