5 things I loved about Book 5 — Sweethearts by Sara Zarr:
1. Jennifer/Jenna– a young girl/woman becoming aware of her own bravery and strength.
2. Jenna and Cameron’s indescribable friendship–borne out of hardship and love.
3. Cameron’s honesty and his ability to truly understand Jenna.
4. Favorite scene: two people sharing the quiet that follows snow when everything is covered by an undisturbed blanket of white.
5. Sara Zarr’s uncanny ability to create a character’s voice that is so real the reader cannot help but become fully immersed in the story.
~ Tricia is the Teen Services Librarian at CPL. She had a wonderful weekend spending every spare moment reading.