If you’re looking for a fun e-resource chock full of literacy & learning opportunities, look no further than Tumblebooks! The Chelmsford Public Library’s Tumblebook Library offers a wide variety of entertaining and educational e-books with a highlighted text read-along for kids at all levels. Here are some extra fun features you may want to check out:
- Book of the Day – this feature will highlight something new each day for your reader to enjoy.
- Playlists – Tumblebooks creates playlists for you varying in length, level, and theme.
- Puzzles & Games – Practice reading comprehension and test your memory with games based on some of your favorite stories!
- Language Learning – Brush up on your Spanish or French with Tumblebooks’ Language Learning collection.
- Videos – Tumblebooks has a collection of short videos created by National Geographic that will appeal to your young learner.
- “Favorites” feature – Mark the books and videos you are interested in, and you can come back to enjoy them later!
We hope you’ll check out this fun resource, and let us know what you think! 🙂