Save the date for two upcoming sessions on the development of two proposed Cultural Districts in Chelmsford – one in the Center and one in Vinal Square!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
North Village (Vinal Square)
Chelmsford Community Center
31 Princeton Street
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Center Village (Central Square)
Chelmsford Center for the Arts
1A North Road
The goal of the Cultural Districts is to benefit residents, businesses, and property owner by emphasizing and showcasing all the activities, events, and opportunities these areas offer.
The presentation and public input will explore:
- What is a Cultural District?
- What benefits will the Cultural Districts create?
- What types of culture currently exist?
- What types of new culture are planned?
- How will the District be managed?
- How will businesses be affected?
Help spread the word with the public invitation flyer [pdf]! For more information contact Evan Belansky at email@example.com or call 978-244-3341.