The Chelmsford Water District recently published their Annual Consumer Confidence Report for 2013. The report is available for download from the Water District’s website [pdf].
Topics included in the report are:
- There When You Need Us
- Community Participation
- Important Health Information
- Substances That Could Be in Water
- Lead in Home Plumbing
- Benefits of Chlorination
- Water Conservation
- Where Does My Water Come From?
- Source Water Assessment
- Water Main Flushing
- How Is My Water Treated and Purified?
- What’s Your Water Footprint?
- Sampling Results
For more information about this report, or any questions relating to your drinking water, please contact us at (978) 256-2381 or visit http://www.chelmsfordwater.com.