|Precincts 1 & 9||– Town Office Building Gym, 50 Billerica Road|
|Precincts 2 & 3||– Harrington School Gym, 120 Richardson Road|
|Precincts 4 & 6||– Westlands School Gym, 170 Dalton Road|
|Precincts 5||– Byam School Gym, 25 Maple Road|
|Precincts 7 & 8||– Mccarthy School Gym, 250 North Road|
To vote absentee in person, ballots are now available in the Town Clerk’s office. Ballots may not leave the Clerk’s Office. Deadline for Absentee voting is 12 noon the day before the election. The Town Clerk’s Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Ballots & Questions:
Sample ballots for each precinct are available, as well as information on each of the state-wide ballot questions:
- QUESTION 1: Availability of Motor Vehicle Repair Information
- QUESTION 2: Prescribing Medication to End Life
- QUESTION 3: Medical Use of Marijuana
- Town of Chelmsford Voter Information page, with polling locations [pdf] and the precinct list by street [pdf].
- Voter Information Guide, from the Elections Division
- Project Vote Smart – Information for voters on political leaders, their positions on issues, and campaign finance
- FactCheck.org – Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania monitors the factual accuracy of statements made by and advertisements on behalf of major U.S. polictical figures
- Brookings Institution – Elections – Extensive research and commentary on the overall outlook of U.S. public policy and international politics
For more information, residents should contact the Town Clerk’s office.