Are you looking for something to do with family or friends this holiday season, and beyond? Do you need a little alone time to recharge your batteries during this busy time of year? Well, consider swinging by the library for a free puzzle!
Our new Puzzle Swap collection is located in the Fireplace Room in the built in bookcase to the right of the fireplace. We envision the collection growing over time, and would ask you to consider donating to the collection if you are able, or so inclined.
Here are the guidelines for borrowing or donating puzzles.
- Swap puzzles have been donated by library patrons and/or library staff.
- Donated puzzles may be dropped off at the Circulation or Information Desk.
- Puzzles may be borrowed, but do not need to be checked out.
- Please discard a puzzle if you find any missing pieces.
- Please do not return puzzles to the book drop.
Any additional questions?
Contact Lisa at: email@example.com or call: (978) 256-5521 x1107
From the entire staff at Chelmsford Public Library, wishes, to you and your family, for a joyous and relaxing holiday season!