Chelmsford 2009 Winterfest was a big hit, and the photography contest was particularly successful. Over 140 photos were submitted – more than ever before – and some of them are incredible.
The winning photos in each category are currently on display on the lower level of the Chelmsford Library. They will remain on display until the end of March, so if you didn’t get to see them at the Chelmsford Senior Center during Winterfest, you still have time.
The winners in each category are:
- 1st Place: Lucy Schultz
- 2nd Place: Alexander Lin
- 3rd Place: Alexa Lambros
- Honorable Mention: Ethan Levine
- 1st Place: Neil J. Jorgensen
- 2nd Place: Christopher Livingston
- 3rd Place: Christopher Ball
- Honorable Mention: Peter Lee
- 1st Place: Robert Moll
- 2nd Place: Lee Fortier
- 3rd Place: Bruce Magnuson
- Honorable Mention: Lee Fortier
After the end of March, the winning photographers can pick up their photos at the Library. All other photographs entered into the Winterfest contest can also be picked up at the Library any time before the end of March.