Friends of the Library Scholarship
The Chelmsford Friends of the Library has $1,000 in scholarship money to be awarded to one or two Chelmsford High School graduating seniors who will be attending a 2- or 4-year college or university full-time in the fall. Preference may be given to seniors who have had an ongoing relationship with a library/libraries or have volunteered and/or worked for a library.
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded annually in spring. Details TBD.
- The number and value of the awards will be based upon the number and quality of applications.
- All decisions of the CFOL Scholarship Committee will be final.
Our intent for this scholarship money is to provide financial assistance towards the purchase of the recipient’s textbooks or other similar educational fees or expenses. Applications are available to download and print here: chelmsfordlibrary.org/cfolscholarship or through the CHS guidance office/Naviance.
Application Requirements: Scholarship applications must include the following documents:
- A completed application form (see Page 2). Please type or print all information where possible.
- Copy of your high school transcript.
- Copy of your CHS Secondary School Record (resume), which details your in-school and out-of-school activities.
Submit applications to:
Subject line: CFOL Scholarship Application
Application deadline: April 24, 2022 by midnight