Featured Online Resources
Find a job, find a person, find a business! A job search, white pages, and mailing list database that searches more than 30 million businesses and executives, 7 million jobs, 220 million residents, and 7.9 million healthcare professionals. Ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
Discover which careers suit you best, research potential career options, and explore the requirements and outlooks for the occupations you’re interested in.
Information on all aspects of starting and operating a business, including accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing, tax, and more. It combines authoritative periodical and reference content to support prospective and current entrepreneurs as well as business students. Experience an easy-to-browse interface mapped to four key stages—plan, fund, start, and manage—to fit your research needs at any point in your business’s development.
- Help Wanted Newspaper Classifieds – Sunday papers are in the Newspaper Room
- Interviewing, Resume & Cover Letters, Starting Out/Returning To Work, Industry/Company Research – Check out the Career Resources section, located next on the tables by the Reference Desk
Additional Online Resources
- Career One Stop – Explore careers, training requirements, search for jobs or local resources that can help. Sponsored by the US Dept. of Labor.
- Job-Hunt.org – Excellent practical how-to job search advice from genuine experts to help you have a smarter — and shorter — job search
- Youtube Videos – These recordings are from job search programs the library ran digitally in 2020: