Thursday, December 13, 2012
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Chelmsford Police Station
2 Olde North Road
Come learn more about the Town’s first Master Plan dedicated to historical & cultural resources. The presentation and public input will explore:
- What are the Town’s historic & cultural resources?
- What are the Town’s historic & cultural organizations?
- Are the Town’s historic & cultural resources adequately protected?
- What can be done to preserve the Town’s historic & cultural resources?
- What should be the Town’s historic & cultural implementation priorities?
The full report will be available for review on the Town’s website. First start on the Town of Chelmsford Document Collection, then click “Committees,” then “Historic and Cultural Plan Committee.”
Help spread the word! Please distribute the Presentation & Input Session flyer [pdf] by email or print and hang around town.