COVID-19 Resources on the Internet
- CDC – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s landing page for the national response to COVID-19.
- Coronavirus.gov – US government website compiling information about COVID-19 advice for the public, and the government’s response.
- MA Government – The Massachusetts state government’s page detailing the state’s COVID-19 response and resources.
- National Institutes of Health – For information about coronavirus’s health effects.
- Congress – Congress.gov gives you access to the full text of bills considered and passed by the US Congress, including current legislation such as the CARES Act.
Status of the Library
As of Wednesday, April 1st, Governor Baker has extended the directive for all non-essential workers to stay at home until May 4th. This includes Library staff.
- Please do not return your library materials at this time, we will extend your due dates until we reopen to the public
- Ebook, audiobooks, music, streaming video, and more are available at chelmsfordlibrary.org/econtent
- Chelmsford residents and Town employees can sign up for a library card online!
Need to Reach us?
Staff will provide support as we work from home, but please be patient as response times may not be as quick as normally expected. Please use any of the options below and we will respond as quickly as we are able.
- Call us at 978-256-5521
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use live chat through our website at chelmsfordlibrary.org
- or connect with us on Facebook
As the situation changes, we will continue to provide updates as quickly as possible. Be sure to sign up for our Library newsletter to receive updates immediately!