Please Note: Due to staff changes the Chelmsford Library is unable to offer a notary service. The Town Office building also has no public notary on staff.
Notaries in Chelmsford
Most banks offer a notary service to account holders and members of the public. It is best to call ahead to find out if an appointment is necessary, what documentation you will need, or if there is a fee for the service.
- Chelmsford Senior Center, N. Chelmsford – 978-251-0533 (this is a free service)
- By appointment only at the Senior Center
- UPS Store Drum Hill, Chelmsford – 978-454-4700, hours vary
- Jay Colangelo Insurance, 289 Chelmsford Street #2, Chelmsford – 978-256-3344
- Free for clients; $30 for non-clients
- Enterprise Bank, 185 Littleton Road, Chelmsford – 978-656-5582
- Eastern Bank, 291 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford – 978-256-3751
- Santander Bank, 5 Billerica Rd, Chelmsford – 978-250-2422
- Call ahead to ensure a notary is available