Please Note: Due to a change in staff, the Chelmsford Library is currently unable to offer a notary service. The Town Office building also does not have a public notary.
Notaries in Chelmsford
Most banks offer a notary service to account holders and members of the public. It is best to call ahead to find out if an appointment is necessary, what documentation you will need, or if there is a fee for the service.
- Chelmsford Senior Center, N. Chelmsford – 978-251-0533 (this is a free service)
- Coach House Apartments Site Manager Kim Jones, 44 Boston Road, Chelmsford – 855-560-9893
- UPS Store Drum Hill, Chelmsford – 978-454-8844
- Attorney Roland Turmaine, 227 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford – 978-250-4980
- Jay Colangelo Insurance, 289 Chelmsford Street #2, Chelmsford – 978-256-3344
- Enterprise Bank, 185 Littleton Road, Chelmsford – 978-656-5582
- Eastern Bank, 291 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford – 978-256-3751