We offer proctoring for anyone needing to take a test or exam, whether for school, employment, or personal enrichment. The proctoring coordinator is Laura Judge, Supervisor of Reference and Technology Services. Schools or new students with questions can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-256-5521 x1134.
- There is no charge for exam proctoring.
- Exams may be taken at any time the library is open and any member of our reference staff may proctor an exam.
- We are not able to provide close monitoring and staff will not be in the room at all times with the student.
- Students use one of our enclosed study rooms for their exam, which have a glass wall. Students may be observed by staff periodically throughout the exam. Our study rooms are not soundproof, but the door may be closed to minimize distractions.
- We have internet access and public laptops available for students to use if necessary. However, we are unable to download software to our public machines. If this is a requirement, students must provide their own device.
- Staff have access to a fax machine or scanner for returning exams. There is no charge for these services.
Complete contact information for proctoring is:
Supervisor of Reference and Technology Services
Chelmsford Public Library
25 Boston Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
For additional information, or to schedule exam proctoring, please contact us at the information above.