Please note: During COVID-19, we do not have study rooms available, and proctoring is available by special arrangement only.
We offer proctoring for anyone needing to take a test or exam, whether for school, employment, or personal enrichment. The details about our proctoring environment are:
- The proctoring coordinator is Danny Lykansion, Head of Reference. Schools or new students with questions can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-256-5521 x1211
- We allow students to take their exams any time the library is open, and any member of the Reference staff may proctor the exam
- We do not have the ability to have a staff member with the student during the entire exam. Students use one of our study rooms for their exam, which have a glass wall and are visible from the Reference Desk. While staff cannot be in the room during the exam providing constant monitoring, students are observable by staff throughout the exam
- We have internet access, and laptops available for students to use if necessary
- Staff have access to both a fax machine and scanner, for returning exams
- There is no charge for exam proctoring
- Our study rooms are not completely soundproof, but the student can close the door to minimize distractions
Complete contact information for proctoring is:
Head of Reference
Chelmsford Public Library
25 Boston Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
For additional information, or to schedule exam proctoring, please contact us at the information above.